Conditions of Acceptance of Advertising
All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice.
2. No guarantee can be given that the advertisement will appear in a specified date or in a specified position, although every effort will be made to meet requirements.
3. Whilst every care will be taken, the publishers will not be held liable for any loss occasioned by failure of an advertisement to appear, or any misprint error or omission. Not due to non-publication or delivery.
4. We cannot accept responsibility for more than one incorrect insertion. Advertisers should contact us immediately the first error occurs.
5. Credit will be issued for that part of the advertisement that is incorrect, unless it can be agreed that all response was affected.
6. The publishers reserve the right to refuse, delete, amend or cancel any advertisement without explanation.
7. Whoever places the advertisement will be deemed to be authorised to do so on behalf of an advertiser, and that the advertiser has obtained permission to utilise any of the component parts of that advertisement. The publishers will not be liable if this is not the case.
8. The advertiser agrees to reimburse the Publisher for any costs, damages or other charges resulting form any legal action taken against them as a result of publishing the advertisement present.